Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Are there any creams or other remedies for foot pain?

I%26#039;ve got plantar fascitis and I%26#039;m looking for something strong enough to help with foot pain.|||I had plantar fasciitis and I know the pain. I%26#039;ll spare you all the stuff that didn%26#039;t work.





At one point I used concentrated tart cherry juice 2tbls in apple juice each morning (I didn%26#039;t expect anything) and in 3 days the pain was down about 75%.


I also did some gentile toe and calf stretches and continued the cherry juice and it got better in a few months. I told a guy at work and it seems it helped him too, he used the tart cherry pills.





Recently I have found information from Dr. Bookspan about fixing back pain and in her book How To Fix Your Own Pain..... She has some very good info on how to restore your foot, because it could be how you walk too. Since my back is better I can do more and my fasciitis started to flared up. I did a few things from her book and it has gone away again, within a day or so.





The link below is an article she wrote for her Fitness Fixer blog and there are other good links from there about foot issues.





I would say buy the book, get some cherry juice and while you wait for the book, read all you can on Fitness Fixer about feet.





Hang in there鈥?.

No comments:

Post a Comment