Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The soles of my feet are cracky and dry. What cream to use?

Is reflexology helpful or just makes dry feet worse?|||You can use a cream called Eucerin. It%26#039;s easily found in drug stores. You will want the cream that comes in a white jar (unless they switched packaging) vs. the lotion that comes in a tube or bottle.


Good old Vaseline is great too.





Apply the cream at night and wrap your feet w/ plastic wrap (sounds funny, but works) Place socks over the plastic wrap to insure maximum absorption, the plastic and socks help hold in heat.


You will want to do this every so often even when your skin has healed to prevent it from recurring.





Get a pumice stone to remove excess skin on a regular basis. Be sure to soak feet @ least twice a month to ensure softness and moisturize feet daily after bathing to keep soft, clean and healthy.|||soak ur feet in a warm water 4 20 mins n apply vaseline b4 u sleep everyday.u can do some massages too.|||I had cracky and dry feet for many years and tried different creams. These helped and soothed, but only temporary. When I was (for something unrelated) at my doctor, I asked for a %26#039;stronger%26#039; cream. She gave me some pills and within 3-4 days my feet were as soft as a baby skin and are now for years. It might be a fungus and medicine kills it, while creams only release some of the pain and itching.|||Vaseline is good. If this is not helping, you may start with %26#039;bag balm%26#039;. Ask at the prescription counter. All the lotions would not cure the cracks till I started this product. It is as sticky as vaseline, so you may want to take care of wrapping around, so the floor/bedsheets etc. are protected. Once it improved after daily use, I slowly increased the intervals between the usage. Now I use once a month or so. Also, in between all the other lotions/creams that did not work before, works


now. You also need to follow other suggestions, like soaking feet, removing excess etc.


Good Luck.|||Use Krack. Its in medical stores for the cracks in your heels|||you can buy a cream called NS-8 from the chemist,


I used to get badly cracked heels in summer but since


I started using it they dont crack, even when I go bare


foot all the time|||keep you feet clean and dry in use vasoline, this should help them

No comments:

Post a Comment