Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What are the best foot lotions/creams/for dry feet?

i went on sinclairandvalentine.com, and i read that from a magazine that their sweet feet instant pedicure was really good. i dunno what%26#039;s good for my feet though. i read a review on drugstore.com that freeman bare foot softening foot lotion is rly good too. any other suggestions? my heels get cracked too.....and sometimes so do my feet.|||%26quot;Miracle of Aloe%26quot; has two products that are good.


%26quot;Miracle Foot Repair%26quot; is a good all over foot lotion and for cracked heels you can spot on %26quot;Miracle Heel Repair%26quot;.


I go barefoot all the time and these products help keep my feet in good shape.|||luckily you have products around the house that you can use for feet.


I always soak my feet in hot water for at least 10 minutes. I use a pumice stone (found anywhere from Wal-Mart to Dollar Tree, or high end stores..the cheap ones work just as good). I then scrub my heels with the pumice stone, and any other rougher spots on the feet.


I personally use Avon products. They make a goot foot soak cream and a cream you put on with exfoliaters..then rinse and use their cracked heel relief balm.





If you dont want to buy that, you can simply slather on some Crisco..i know it sounds nasty..but i heard it works.. slather it on farely thick, put on a pair of old socks. Either leave for a few hours or sleep if you can stand it. then in the morning they are supposed to be like brand new feet. lol|||Pineapple are good skin softeners which cleanse and rejuvenate dull and dry skin, especially for classic rough skin spots like knees, elbows, and heels.|||victoria secret has one for feet and it%26#039;s really good you dhould try it

No comments:

Post a Comment