Thursday, December 17, 2009

Has anyone ever tried Epoch Sole Solutions Foot Cream made by Nuskin?

My feet have thick, rough, wrinkly-like skin on the soles and sides and I hate it. I am so self-conscious I don%26#039;t even wear sandals. The soles and sides of my feet are not smooth like most of everyone I see and I would like to be able to feel normal. I don%26#039;t know if this product will work but I%26#039;ll try anything at this point. I would even go as far as to have surgery if I knew it were available because that%26#039;s how bad I would love to have smooth-looking feet. I know it%26#039;s somewhat hereditary but I%26#039;m so self-conscious I don%26#039;t even let my husband touch my feet. I had eczema REALLY bad as a child so I think that may have contributed to it also, but still, I just want to have pretty feet.





Can anyone help? :o(|||I have the same problem - with my right foot only; go figure. I recently found a product called Diabeti-Derm. I don%26#039;t have diabetes, but apparently foot problems are common in those who do. I found that if I use this cream several times a day it helps TONS. Using a callous removing product (I used Avon) with it helps even more. It%26#039;s pretty time consuming - as soon as you let up it comes right back. Good luck - I know how trying your situation is.

No comments:

Post a Comment