Thursday, December 17, 2009

I have athlete's foot SO bad and I have been on medicine and using cream doesn't work either....?

I have athlete%26#039;s foot really bad and I can%26#039;t get rid of it. I%26#039;ve even been to the foot doc and he gave me a medicine that didn%26#039;t work. Do any of you have a tried-and-true home- made solution?? If you do, PLEASE share. Its so bad I have to shower in a shower no one else uses to keep them from getting it and my feet smell really bad. HELP!!


Please don%26#039;t be rude, I know this is gross- it even grosses me out sometimes. Thank-you!!|||Well with any severe condidion ( having it a while or over a large area) It will take some time to clear. The meds kill the top layers of virus, but not the under layers , where it is reproducing. I would get a special loofa or wash rag to completely scrub the **** outta my foot , for instance BEFORE you get in the shower completely to loosen that dead skin. When you get out. COMPLETELY DRY the area before applying any meds. After the feet are DRY , apply them , I would also consider getting some cheapy flip flops to wear around the house , so that you feet arent trapped in socks all day and can breathe... also they are cheap so when u gotta toss em you wont be missing some shoes.


As far as the sharing showers, keep handy antibacterial sprays for cleaning handy and when done showering , spray and wipe down the shower to disinfect. DO not walk around barefoot.. you can pick up more germs and spread them on the floor. In a severe case it may take 4-6 months to completely heal. If the lotions dont work try the powder.. if that doesnt work for you try the spray.... see what works the best. REMEMBER DRY AND AIRED OUT!!!|||SOrry I musta been high when I typed that ... GOSH all the typos... I am glad u could sort that out and get info outta it!! IT was all mixed up! but YW %26gt;:D%26lt; Report Abuse
|||I have heard soaking your feet in Listerine works it kills germs, what do you have to lose nothing good luck|||I have been having the same problem lately so I sympathize. I%26#039;m wondering if it might be a result of an infection in my body since it has occured suddenly and I have not been feeling well lately. I have been using talcem powder on my feet which has helped a little. Best of luck!|||Well remember that the A.F. fungi grow best in..dark and humid environments....sooo you might want to try keeping dry and taking off those socks and letting the air and light get to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment