Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I had foot surgery and i need a numbing cream please help?!?

I had a foot surgery on my toes and they had to break the 4th toe on my foot and im allowed to put weight on my foot and walk again but im in a lot of pain because the toe is still broken and i have a metal rod with 4 pins attached to my foot stretching my bone and skin and id really like a numbing cream to get past the pain so i can relearn how to walk pleasee if you know of anything that will numb parts of my foot id appreciate it!!||| I recommend BIOFREEZE庐 products with ILEX


CRYOTHERAPY PAIN RELIEF





BIOFREEZE products are a unique, effective pain reliever formulated to provide a variety of benefits for therapy, pain relief, exercise/training and overall comfort.





BIOFREEZE products contain ILEX, an herbal extract from a South American holly shrub. ILEX is used around the world in various health %26amp; wellness formulations. BIOFREEZE topical analgesic does not use waxes, oils, aloe or petroleum. The result is a fast-acting, penetrating, long lasting pain reliever.





BIOFREEZE products can effectively help relieve pain from:


鈥?Sore Muscles %26amp; Muscle Sprains


鈥?Back, Shoulder, Neck Pain


鈥?Arthritis


鈥?Painful Ankle, Knee, Hip %26amp; Elbow Joints


鈥?Muscular Strains





Use BIOFREEZE products to relieve pain prior to:


鈥?Ultrasound Treatments


鈥?Massage Therapy


鈥?Soft Tissue Trigger Point Therapy


鈥?Rehabilitation Exercises


鈥?Pre and Post Workout Stretch





I also recommend lots of Ice but you are likely doing that to just get thru the day. Good luck and heal well.


|||If you are in that much pain you should talk to your doctor about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment