Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ive just had quite a big tattoo on my foot does anyone know which cream is the best to put on ?

Use the Vitamin AD lotion. You can get it down the baby aisle of your local pharmacy. It%26#039;s unscented and very mild. I%26#039;ve used it on all my tattoos with no problems.|||Did your artist not give you a sheet of aftercare instructions? You should do whatever your artist recommends. The shop that I go to says to wash the tattoo with a mild antibacterial soap twice a day and apply a small amount of unscented Lubriderm 2-3 times a day. Any lotion/cream with petroleum is not good because it can clog your pores and doesn%26#039;t allow the skin to breath and heal properly.





Good luck!|||A%26amp;D Ointment!!!! That%26#039;s what my tattoo artist had me use for mine it healed so well and the A%26amp;D ointment really held the color and healed it comfortably. Mine didnt%26#039; scab up or get yucky. I have one on my foot, chest and about to get another one. My first one i used the lubriderm and it didn%26#039;t seem to keep it moisturized long, had to constantly reapply.|||Wash in warm, soapy water and if possible allow it to %26#039;air dry%26#039; - don%26#039;t rub it with a towel! And scabs you get just leave to come off on their own - don%26#039;t pick or this may effect your work.





When I had my tattoos the artist advised me to do the above and then very gently apply Savlon lotion twice a day (morning and night) to keep the area moisturised.|||Bepanthem, this is the best in the world, more tattooists recommend this than any other cream.


Wash with mild soap four times a day and pat dry your tatt then spread a thin layer of this cream and just wait for the healing, its marvellous cream and I have used it each time on my tatts.|||Im currently using Bepanthen, its a nappy care ointment, my tattooist recomended it.


Its working wonderfully well, it was 拢2.99 a tube and its lasting me a while!|||Bepanthen. It really is amazing. I used to use Tattoo Goo, but then I used Bepanthen and I could not believe the difference.


Hell I%26#039;m like a walking advert!|||I have had two tattoos..on my back and stomach ..


And have used bepanthen..


Its amazing! mine healed and cleared in a few days.


Hope this helps x|||bepanthen is the best - the tattoo does not scab with this one so it will be nice and smooth when it%26#039;s healed|||a nappy rash cream called bepanthen, my tattoo artist recommend it and it worked really well|||LOADS of E-45 cream|||Lubriderm lotion. That is what I use and it works great. Has to be non scented|||Savlon wound wash|||wash it in hot water only, apply a small amount of savlon antiseptic cream and let it get as much air as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment