Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have an itchy foot not athletes foot. small blisters along and between the toes. AF cream does not help it?

I am disabled so cant look under my toes but I have felt them and between the toes and up the sides are clusters of small blisters, like heat blisters. My feet or foot has been very sweaty lately with the hot weather. I was wearing crocks but have stopped in case I was alergic to the anti bacteria coating. When wearing the crocks my feel are soaking wet and go white like they have been in water.





I do appreciate any help that anyone can give me.


Dawn|||i developed the same thing last year and my doctor wasnt sure what it was but it was loads of little prickly blisters in between my second and third toes on my left foot.it came out of nowhere and it was very sore.as fast as i popped the blisters they formed again right away.





my doctor gave me a cream called TRIMOVATE which contains cortisone and an antibiotic and my toes were fully recovered within a few days.





the only diagnosis that the doctor could give me was possible eczema but as i have never suffered this ever it was unlikely.





i also am disabled and suffer from sweaty feet so maybe it is linked to that.





after using the TRIMOVATE i have not had any more problems.|||You really do need to see your doctor, it could be some infectoion that needs a special treatment like scabies.


The mite burrows into the skin, especially around the hands, feet, and male genitalia. It does not usually affect the neck and head, although it may in infants.


The itching is due to an allergic reaction to the tiny mites, and is associated with a rash of red, raised spots. The itch is worse at night, and may often affect more than one family member|||see a chiropodist being disabled it could be a few things they see a number of foot complaints so they will tell you what they recomend best of luck|||I get these too and on my hands.





I have been to the drs but had various opinions as to what it is. But some type of dermantitus seems to be the general consensus.





I use Eurax cream and it brings almost instant relief. You might be able to get it on prescription or something similar.|||It really does sound like athletes foot, which thrives in warm, damp conditions where the skin can%26#039;t breathe. I know half the country is wearing crocs, but they are impossibly bad for your feet.


Firstly, they are impervious; in other words, perspiration can%26#039;t escape; secondly, they have no support at all for your feet, hips and spine. I know everyone thinks they are really comfortable, but they are just a more expensive version of %26quot;jelly shoes%26quot; that we wore as kids to the beach.


If it%26#039;s a wet type of blister, you need to leave the socks aside, and stop wearing the crocs for the moment. The best thing would be open toed leather sandals, if you can manage it, and go to your pharmacist; I honestly think you DO have ahtlete%26#039;s foot.|||I would advise you to get a damp cloth and put a touch of after shave and rub on blister it may sting a little it should heal after a week and do this twice a day if it doesn%26#039;t work try elocon ointment cream apply that once a day for a week also if that doesn%26#039;t work please go see a Doctor|||Sounds like trench foot to me, just give them plenty of air and use a fungicidal foot powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment