Thursday, December 17, 2009

Can you use Lotrimin ( Athletes foot cream) for a vaginal yeast infection? ?

I know that Lotrimin is Clotrimazole Cream which is what a doctor prescibed me when I had a yeast infection a year ago. Now I have another and was wondering if I could just use the Lotrimin cream instead of going to the doctors?|||I JUST came back form the Dr%26#039;s and found this question by researchingng it myself and That%26#039;s what she told me to use. |||I wouldn%26#039;t, first because there might be another drug for this specific yeast infection which is better suited for it, and secondly because the strength might be different.|||Go to the drugstore and pick up Gyne-Lotrimin. I personally would avoid the Monistat, I%26#039;ve had bad reactions to it in the past.





Hope you feel better soon!|||I wouldn%26#039;t do it. Just go to the pharmacy and pick up some Monistat. You could be saving youself lots of problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment