Thursday, December 17, 2009

Is there a cream or a facewash I can use to take preventive measures against crows feet and aging skin?

I%26#039;m 28 and I am not showing any signs of wrinkles or crows feet, but I think I should start to use creams or facewash to prevent (at least for now) lines, crows feet etc. Right now, my routine is very basic. I wash my face with clean and clear deep action cream cleanser, but I don%26#039;t use any face cream. I don%26#039;t really wear make-up either. Any suggestions?|||studies show that by the age of 25, the collagen level in us starts to break down, thus losing elasticity.


As a preventive measure, one can take collagen supplements or drink Brand%26#039;s prune essence for example. And definitely must use a protective face cream to protect from outdoor pollution and uv ray that will harm and accelerate aging. Exercise is a plus to develop good blood circulation and drinking green tea will help with that too and rid of toxins.


Since i%26#039;ve been using Estebel 7 months ago, random ppl would tell me i have good complexion or think i%26#039;m 17 even tho i%26#039;m 24.|||Yes, There is a good one by GLYMED is for aging skin... I am 27 and I use it.. It is okay to use everyday.. You can oder it online! It comes in a green/blue bottle with a pump..|||What are crows feet?

No comments:

Post a Comment