Sunday, December 13, 2009

Has anyone ever tried derma wound cream to treat diabetic foot ulcers?

I know go with your doctor.....done it...but need to maintain wound clean...give me some pointers or creams|||You know this may seem a strange thing to use on a foot or leg ulcer- but it works- progesterone cream. My husband has bad circulation from a damage vein in his leg, plus diabetes so he has had multiple ulcers- he went from dr, to dr and never found any prescription cream that worked. I am going through pre-menopause, and use progesterone cream. I was reading up about it on line , and it said it was safe for foot ulcers in diabetics. I thought this was kind of funny, but we tried it- and do you know something it closed the ulcer quickly before it got infected- this has happened a few times so I know it works- at least for my hubby. Good luck, give it a try- you can by it in any health food store without a prescription.

No comments:

Post a Comment