Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is E45 cream good for treating dry skin on feet ?

Would E45 cream help to get rid of dry skin on feet ?


Has anyone tried ?|||Yes. I%26#039;ve been using E45 cream for probably 20 years now, and even though I%26#039;ve tried other emollients I%26#039;ve found that E45 has worked best for me.|||although E45 would be an effective treatment for your dry feet, the best way to get rid of the malice i think its called that builds up on your feet is to get a foot rub to rub off all of the old hard skin rather than trying to make it softer|||E45 is pretty good. I really like Neutrogena hand cream though. It%26#039;s much thicker than E45 and I find using a pumice stone in the bath and rubbing a bit on afterwards stops all the dry skin completely.|||Yes, I haven%26#039;t tried but it is definite good for the whole body and this includes feet^^|||Yer my stepbrother always uses that stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment