Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can I use Scholl Athletes foot cream when pregnant??.....?

I%26#039;m 32 weeks on now, and I have really really annoying athletes foot. Can I use the Scholl cream to try and clear it up? It says on the label that if you are going to use it while pregnant let your doc know and follow his instructions, so it%26#039;s obviously not a big no go. Not sure if I should maybe ring them, if they%26#039;ll give me an answer on phone, or whether it%26#039;s ok. Many thanks.|||Yes call them. Most of these products contains the exact same thing as treatment for a yeast infection or thrush (after all, that%26#039;s exactly what athlete%26#039;s foot is too) but you should check all the same.





Mel%26#039;s idea of Tea Tree is great ... and totally safe at 32w|||I had athletes foot and was told by a pharmacist that the only thing I could use was the canesten 1% cream and nothing else unless prescribed by my doctor.|||Soak your feet in warm water with baking soda. Then put on Tea Tree Oil. It stinks but it%26#039;s well known for anti-fungal. Both are natural so you don%26#039;t have to worry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment