Tuesday, December 22, 2009

L have a bunion on my right foot. A friend recommended vanishing cream what do you think?

It hurts like hell when i go jogging|||Well unless she knows a vanishing cream that is magic- The only way to remove them is through surgery which the healing process is brutal! I have bunions too, and the only thing you can do besides the expensive and painful surgery is to find wide with shoes. Shoes too tight or that press against the bunion with not only hurt, but turn your big toe sore and numb.


Bunions are bones- tell your friend that creams do not eliminate bone. And smack her up side her head for me too will you? :0P


Believe me, I know what your going through. {{hugs}}|||You should go to the chemist and ask for Scholls foot remover- its excellent- my nan used to swear by it!!|||Vanishing cream will not work. I had my bunion surgically removed - day surgery, 2 weeks bandage and stitches out - no more bunion no more pain - See your doctor - get a referral to a consultant - queues depend on where you live.

No comments:

Post a Comment