Thursday, December 17, 2009

Please help! foot cream needed badly?

okay well not THAT badly but justa few months ago my feet were fine. now they are cracked (ew) and are peeling on my heels, balls, and toeas of my feet (ew) please recommend a best foot cream for me to try that will stop cracking and peeling. i want my feet good again! i am ashamed of them right now :/ thanks!|||try %26quot;Miracle Foot Repair%26quot; you can find it at Walgreens. It works wonders!


Also another thing that works really well is this:


Get an old pair of socks and some Vaseline. Rub the Vaseline all over your feet- be sure to rub it in really well- put the socks on. Do this before you go to bed at night. In the morning, change into new socks for the day. Only do this once or twice a week for a deep moisture boost for your feet. It really helps!!! Just make sure it is old socks because the Vaseline might stain them. |||Girl, I know just the thing you need! Go to this website:


http://health.howstuffworks.com/uses-for鈥?/a>


Trust me, it works wonders.|||girl go to the salon and get yourself a pedi! they work wonders and aren%26#039;t expensive

No comments:

Post a Comment