Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can anyone please tell me how to get indented table feet marks out of my cream carpet?

I actually saw an amazing hint for this on one of those hints and tips programme a while back - can%26#039;t remember the name of the series now off the top of my head but to get rid of those marks, simply place an ice cube on top of the mark and let it melt then using a soft brush, up it will come. Never tried it myself but am assured it works. Good luck anyway. :)|||Hi


Ice! Rub an ice cube on the indents, when it drys you will be able to fluff the carpet better.|||That would depend on how long the table was there. You could dampen the spot, then lift the fibers using a combing action.Now get out your blow dryer. Just like your hair.|||I heard that if you put ice cubes in the indents, as they melt that bring the indent up.





Try that.|||Ice cubes. It really works.|||Try carpet shampoo. Just move the table and vacuum over the areas a few times, they will go away. Hopefully|||Easy as pie...put ice cubes in the indentations and let them melt. Fluff up the carpet in those areas. I%26#039;ve tried it, and it worked.|||Put an ice cube on each indentation and let it melt, it will remove the marks within a couple of hours.|||Use a steam iron , keep it slightly above the carpet ...Wait awhile and use a comb to lift the fibers, If you need to do it again, do so this help me and I was quite pleased with the results.|||I seen this on TV put ice cubes where your furniture has indented the carpet (not sure if it works)...

No comments:

Post a Comment