Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best cream for looking after hard skin on the feet?

No matter how much I cream them, they always split and crack and become sore to walk on.|||get a cream called heel balm I believe....look for the stuff with urea in it. I know it sounds gross, but say goodbye to those cracks for good!|||You need a pumice stone or a couple. My hubby and I both use them and have pretty feet. Then we use Nivea cream or lotion.|||Gold Bond Foot Cream it is the best. It does work.|||Use gold bonnd foot cream for hard rough ckin and use neutragena for dry skin.Trust me if you want.|||do u have a avon dealer in your area? i buy thereplanet spa african shea butter whipped body balm. i use it every night when i get out of the shower. it heal%26#039;s cracked heel%26#039;s etc. check it out if u get avon. u have to use it every night though to get result%26#039;s. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment