Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Does anyone know of an effective cream, lotion or jell to help wiht calous at the bottom of feet?

I suddenly developed small lumps at the bottom of my feet. walking is a hussle now.


I think it is called callous. My favorite activity is now gone. Is there a product that


can effectively help? Trim, a moisturizing foot lotion has helped a bit more than other


products.


My physician says there is nothing you can do. I consulted a podiatrist and he said


the same thing. But I think maybe someone knows something.|||Small lumps sound more like spires to me and a good podiatrist should be able to help you. In the event that it is just callous,after you wash your feet and before bed, run a good amount of Vaseline into your feet, wrap them in Saran rap and put socks on. A few nights of that will soften then right up.|||Eucerin works really well. You can find it at Target, Meijer, Wal-Mart, etc. Also at most drug stores.|||If they are just callouses, then try a cream called Eulactyl over a period of two weeks or so, used regularly they should go away. Also a pommace stone when bathing/showering should help.





Check that they are in fact callouses first.|||Please see the webpages for more details and images on Corns and calluses.|||Ok just try it. I use coconut oil on everything that is dry. It works very well. I use the kind for cooking. However someone told me they sell it at the healthfood store too. It%26#039;s designed for your body just try it for a couple of weeks, i%26#039;m almost poitive it will ease alot of your pain. Heck i even used it on my dogs ears the other day. The other puppy bit her ears all up and she had all sorts of scabs on her ears. so i tried it and the next morning her ears had already started to heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment